The PowerShell ISE Team Foundation Add-On Tool provides an easy interface to work with PowerShell scripts that are version-controlled in a TFS Team Project.
Progress as at 23rd January 2012
- Detects the workspace and the current state (eg check-out) of the currently selected file.
- Supports Get Latest, Add, Check Out, Check In, and Undo for the currently selected file.
- Uses saved credentials for TFS but won't prompt.
- Only works with already mapped workspaces.
- Get Latest doesn't consider file renames or merging uncommitted changes.
- Check In accepts a comment but doesn't associate with work items or consider check-in policies.
- Undo doesn't refresh the file contents in the script pane yet.
- List of pending changes doesn't always refresh correctly.